Ever since we were little, it was a tradition for my sister and I to watch Hocus Pocus on Halloween.
We know the spells off by heart (twist the bone and bend the back – you know the one) and when we shared a room, she would pretend that Billy would get me in my sleep *shivers*. Hocus Pocus is one those timeless films filled with hidden messages. Here are ten things I picked up from this creepy classic.
1. Not everyone’s a morning person and hey, that’s okay.
2. If you don’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else? Is that a Ru Paul/Hocus Pocus mashup? Yes, yes it is.
3. It’s possible to be attracted to a skeleton.
4. And a ghost.
5. There’s a comeback for everything.
6. Let yo inner freak FLY!
7. Make an entrance and make it grand.
8. People aren’t always who you think they are.
9. Don’t get too goddamn cocky (it never ends well)
10. You can always rely on your fellow